At Careforward we are always looking for talented, hard working, and friendly people to join our team. We have a variety of needs that come up, as our company is growing rapidly. Please follow the link to apply .
Nurse Case Manager – Geriatric and Auto Injury
Careforward is an established and growing independent medical case management company with a great team atmosphere. We are seeking an experienced Case Manager, both part-time and full-time, with strong interpersonal skills to provide case management throughout the Metro Detroit area. Our Case Managers provide medical coordination of services for people with motor vehicle related injuries.
The referrals for our services come from physicians, attorneys, insurance claims representatives, internal medical case managers, discharge planners at hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and current clients and their families.
This position is dynamic and flexible and entails coordination of care in the areas of: catastrophic injury, mental health and substance abuse.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Lucrative productivity bonus paid quarterly
- Company issued laptop to track client care
- Cell phone (stipend or company issued)
- Paid Case Management certification
- Advocate, educate, and coordinate care with interdisciplinary team to maximize client outcomes.
- Perform evaluation of client and develop treatment plan.
- Identify client centered goals.
- Schedule and attend doctor appointments.
- Coordinate therapies, home care providers, behavioral health services, transportation, DME, and other needs as described in plan of care.
- Daily documentation through billing log of all client activity and submission monthly case management progress reports.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Self-directed, highly motivated, flexible, and proficient strategic planner.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Auto No-Fault.
- Ability to establish and build lasting relationships.
- Experience in case management, home care, discharge planning, TBI, Spinal Cord Injury, ICU/ER, or rehabilitation.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Reliable transportation for local travel within the Metro Detroit Area.
- Possesses strong ability to interface with technology (utilizing a smart phone, Microsoft Office, and web searches)
- RN, LPN, LMSW
At Careforward, we know that challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That’s why you’ll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of individuals with debilitating injuries and illnesses. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors.